Process Analyzer Technician
Calvert City, Marshall, KY (42029)
Number of openings: 1
Application closing date: 5/25/2018
Federal contractor, expires on 4/25/2019
WESTLAKE CHEMICAL OFFERS YOU THE POTENTIAL TO ENRICH YOUR WORK LIFE AND CAREER EXPERIENCE IN AN ENTREPRENEURIAL ENVIRONMENT. WE WORK TOGETHER TO ENHANCE PEOPLES\' LIVES THROUGH OUR PRODUCTS AND PRESENCE IN THE COMMUNITIES IN WHICH WE OPERATE.
* Inspects, repairs, installs, calibrates and operates on-line analyzers in accordance with accepted procedures and manufacturer recommendations for repair, calibration and/or replacement.
* Utilizes electronic test equipment.
* Performs preventative maintenance.
* Attends periodic scheduled safety meetings.
* Cleans up work area following completion of assigned tasks and properly disposes of waste materials. Returns tools and equipment to normal storage areas.
* Completes other routine or assigned duties as necessary to meet the maintenance department work schedule to minimize equipment downtime in a safe, environmentally sound, and cost effective
* Minimum four years industrial instrumentation and/or electronic experience for primary skill and attainment of qualifying skills in two additional maintenance crafts sufficient to assist other craftsmen in performance of their duties.
Westlake Chemical is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), national origin, age (40 or older), disability, genetic information, or protected veteran status.
IF YOU ARE AN ACTIVE WESTLAKE CHEMICAL EMPLOYEE (OR AN EMPLOYEE OF ANY WESTLAKE CHEMICAL AFFILIATES), PLEASE DO NOT APPLY HERE. PLEASE GO TO YOUR WORKDAY HOMEPAGE AND CLICK ON THE "CAREERS" WORKLET AND VIEW "WESTLAKE CAREER OPPORTUNITIES".
Employer's Job# R10196
Please visit job URL for more information about this opening and to view EOE statement.