The QA Assistant will be responsible for helping the quality assurance lead and team whether it be testing or documentation. The goal of a QA program is to ensure thorough and timely testing of new products and to guarantee that new products, product changes and integrations are working as designed and within standards. The QA Assistant will be providing help during the testing process by providing additional documentation and testing. Responsibilities include:
· Help the QA Lead develop test cases, scripts, plans and procedures (manual and automated).
· Document assurance standards and templates; including QA processes and procedures.
· Help identify opportunities to improve efficiency and reduce risk of QA across the enterprise
· Provide software testing whether it be for the LMS or mobile applications of the enterprise.
· Provide support with client data quality assurance to ensure imported data into the system matches client’s source data. Basic SQL experience required.
· Basic SQL and data querying experience
· Deep understanding of Microsoft Excel (formulas, manipulation of data, etc.)
· Ability to develop in-depth and detailed test cases, scripts and plans
· Experience with software testing/ test automation desirable but not required.