Mitchell Construction LLC
Paducah, McCracken, KY (42003)
Number of openings: 2
Application closing date: 5/25/2018
Normal working days: weekdays and Saturday
Normal work shifts: First (day)
* Use wood and other materials to build structures.
* Read and interpret specs, building plans, engineering drawings, blueprints, sketches.
* Make sure materials are satisfactory.
* Mark cutting lines on materials.
* Put up scaffolding and ladders.
* Use leveler to verify structure.
* Know rough carpentry, finish carpentry, framing, concrete formwork, concrete placement.
* Review ongoing work to ensure quality standards.
* Build to specs.
* Comply with all regulations including government, building, safety.
- Must have at least 5 years experience
- Concrete experience & safety training preferred, but not required
- Must have general construction & framing experience
- Monday thru Friday w/ some Saturday work required (depending on weather)
- Will be working 7:00am-3:30pm
- Must have a High School Diploma/GED
40 hours per week
Applicants must have at least a High school diploma/GED or equivalent
Applicants must have at least 5 years experience